返回列表 發帖

In marketing and sales psychology

People respect and respect us – especially as analysts, less as creative marketers.What is a blog parade? The system works like this: Someone starts a blog parade and asks open questions on their blog. Others can now continue the blog parade on their blog by also answering the same questions. It is common practice to gradually link everyone who took part in the blog parade. For link-hungry SEOs, this means you can easily get 20+ links!  What makes you special? This is a question that I would like to get to the bottom of in great detail today.

Because strangely enough, we Germans have no sensitivity to this India Car Owner Phone Number List simple question and that makes me incredibly upset! Things are different in the USA. Every businessman, and mostly every employee, knows the advantages of their company. Why isn't that the case in this country? Offer your customers something unique! Offer your customers something unique! USP Do you know what these three letters mean? No? Then you definitely have to read this article to the end. Wikipedia says: “ a unique selling proposition or unique selling point (USP ) is the outstanding performance feature that clearly sets an offer apart from the competition.

What is your unique selling point? It's unbelievable to me that an estimated 95% of small to medium-sized online shops either don't know or always come up with the exact same answer: “Quality and affordable price”. This is not a unique selling point, but just the definitive indication that you haven't thought about your USP at all. Don't miss any more posts: THE newsletter in online marketing Do you like this blog post? If you want to regularly keep up with the latest trends in online marketing, then subscribe to our newsletter now. Over 18,000 subscribers trust us.

返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |